The 2014-2015 SHPE Foundation Scholarship Application is closed.
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Print a copy of the Scholarship Application Page, after you submit your application(for your records).
- Download the Scholarship Certification Form from the SHPE Foundation Web site.
- Mail the Scholarship Certification Form, Official Transcript, Resume and Letter of Recommendation to SHPE Foundation postmarked by May 1, 2014.
1765 Duke St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Merit-based scholarships awarded, in the amount of $2,000, to SHPE professionals, who demonstrate significant motivation in pursuing their graduate education.
- Must be a SHPE member to apply (You can become a SHPE member before you apply for scholarship: Graduate students please click here)
- Be employed full-time in the U.S. or Puerto Rico in a technical career field.
- Hispanic-descent (preferred)
- Be enrolled in a science, technology, engineering, mathematics graduate degree program at an accredited university in the United States or Puerto Rico at least half-time (6 hrs/credits) throughout the academic year.
- Have a minimum 3.25 on a 4.0 GPA
- Be a SHPE member in good standing both at the time of application and throughout the academic year. (Non-member professionals may become members at the time of application).
- Must be pursuing a first masters or doctoral degree. Individuals pursuing a second, third, etc. masters or doctoral degree of any type are ineligible.
The SHPE Foundation Scholarship application includes all of the following:
- Online Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarship Certification Form
- Recommendation Letter
The applicant must submit the application materials as a single, complete package postmarked by May 1, 2014. No materials will be accepted by fax or email.