SHPE Foundation SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: Postmarked by May 1.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by October 1st. In order to best serve our students, please do not contact the office until October 1st.
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Print a copy of the Scholarship Application Page, after you submit your application.
- Download the Scholarship Certification Form from the SHPE Foundation Web site.
- Mail the Scholarship Certification Form, Official Transcript, Resume and Letter of Recommendation to SHPE Foundation postmarked by May 1.
- Mail official Transcript and resume to:
THE SHPE Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 93577
City of Industry, CA. 91715
Merit-based and need-based general scholarships are awarded, in the amount of $1,000 - $3,000, to qualified high school graduating seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students who demonstrate both significant motivation and aptitude for a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Must be a SHPE member to apply (You can become a SHPE member before you apply for scholarship: High school students please click here. Undergraduate and Graduate students please click here)
- U.S. citizenship is not required.
- Be accepted into or attending an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Be enrolled full-time (12 hrs undergraduate, 9 hrs graduate) during the academic year. High school graduating seniors must be graduating from an accredited U.S. high school with a diploma.
- Minimum GPA: 2.75 on a 4.0 for high school seniors and undergraduates; 3.00 on a 4.0 scale for graduate students.
- Must be a SHPE member to apply
- Major in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or a related field.
- Be pursuing your first bachelors, masters or doctoral degree. (Students pursuing a second bachelors, etc. are not eligible).
The SHPE Foundation Scholarship application includes all of the following:
- Online Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarship Certification Form
- Personal Statement (Which can be completed online as part of online application)
- Recommendation Letter
The applicant must submit the application materials as a single, complete package postmarked by May 1. No materials will be accepted by fax or email.