Purdue Krannert School of Management SHPE Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1st 2013.
Krannert SHPE scholarship decisions will be communicated to recipients by May 15th 2013.
- Students must submit an admission application to the Krannert School of Management Starting March 1st 2013 through May 1st 2013.
- Krannert SHPE scholarship decisions will be communicated to recipients by May 15th 2013.
- Students must supply evidence of membership in the Society of Hispanic Engineers.
Purdue’s Krannert School of Management will be awarded to a SHPE member. The selected recipient will receive a $ 5,000.00 to be awarded during first year of study.
- Admitted to the full-time Krannert MBA program:
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or math
- Work experience through internships, co-op programs, military, or full-time career
- Evidence of leadership qualities
- Only domestic students are eligible for the scholarships described above. Domestic students include U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, permanent resident aliens, and aliens lawfully present in and able to establish domicile in the United States per federal immigration laws. International students who hold F, J, and some other visa types are not eligible.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Membership in the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (Undergraduate and Graduate please click here)
The SHPE Foundation Scholarship application includes all of the following:
- Online Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarship Certification Form
- Personal Statement (Which can be completed online as part of online application)
- Recommendation Letter
- Mail the application, official Transcript and résumé to:
THE SHPE Foundation, Inc
Krannert Purdue Scholarship
P.O. BOX 93577
City of Industry, CA 91715
The applicant must submit the application materials as a single, complete package by May 1st 2013. No materials will be accepted by fax or email