SHPE-CDM Smith Scholars Program
DEADLINE: December 19, 2014.
EMPIEZA A CONSTRUIR TU CARRERA HOY!
The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) and CDM Smith have teamed up to offer an exciting scholarship opportunity—the SHPE-CDM Smith Scholars Program.
Up to six students are admitted into the program each year. Selected students will receive:
- A $6,000 academic scholarship
- A paid summer internship with CDM Smith
- Living and housing reimbursement up to $2,500 for their internship
To be eligible for the SHPE-CDM Smith Scholars Program, you must:
- Be available for an 8-week summer internship with CDM Smith in 2015
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at the time of your internship
- Be available to relocate to one of CDM Smith’s U.S. offices
- Have a 3.0 grade point average
- Be pursuing an engineering, science or construction discipline (e.g., environmental, chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, structural, geotechnical)
How to apply
- Submit SHPE- CDM Smith application. Click here to apply to access the application.
- Submit the following documents with your application:
- Copy of transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably academic)
- Current Resume
- Short Essay within application
Applications are due by Friday, December 19, 2014.
For any additional questions, please contact Julie Lucas, College Recruitment Manager at LucasJK@cdmsmith.com.
To learn more about CDM Smith, visit our Web site at: www.cdmsmith.com/join-us.