2013-2014 Corporate Scholarship Texas Instruments
May 1st 2013
August 30th 2013 applicants will be notified.
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Print a copy of the Scholarship Application Page, after you submit your application.
- Download the Scholarship Certification Form from the SHPE Foundation Web site.
- Mail the Scholarship Certification Form, Official Transcript, Resume and Letter of Recommendation to SHPE Foundation postmarked by May 1st 2013
- Mail the application, official Transcript and résumé to:
THE SHPE Foundation, Inc.
Texas Instruments Scholarships
P.O. Box 93577
City of Industry, CA 91715
Merit-based scholarships awarded, in the amount of $2,700 to Bachelors (preferred), Masters, Doctorate, who demonstrate both significant motivation and aptitude for a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
Criteria for the Scholarships:
GPA:3. 00 or above
Preferred Locations:USA-Texas. USA-California. USA-Arizona
Alternate Locations: USA-Alabama, USA-Colorado, USA-Florida, USA-Georgia, USA-Illinois, USA-Indiana, USA-Kansas, USA-Kentucky, USA-Maine-Portland, USA-Marvland, USA Massachusetts, USA-Michigan, USA-Minnesota, USA-Mississippi, USA-Missouri, USA-New Hampshire, USA-New Jersey, USA-New York, USA-North Carolina, USA-Ohio, USA-Oregon, USA-Pennsylvania, USA-Rhode Island, USA-South Carolina, USA-Tennessee, USA-Utah, USAVirginia, USA-Washington, USA-Wisconsin
Preferred Universities: UT Austin, Georgia Tech, Univ. of Illinois, Stanford, Arizona State, Texas A&M, University of Michigan, UT Dallas, Univ. of Florida, Texas Tech, Univ. of Marvland
Alternate Universities: Cal Poly, MIT, UC Berkeley, Ohio State, UCLA, Santa Clara, San Jose State, Michigan State, UT El Paso, Univ. of Central Florida, Rose Hulman, Virginia Tech, Purdue, Univ. of Wisconsin, Iowa State, Carnegie Mellon, Univ. of Puerto Rico
Preferred Majors: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering. Electrical & Computer Engineering
Alternate Majors: Electronic Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science. Mechanical Engineering. Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Microelectronics.Management Informati on Systems
College Level: Bachelors (preferred), Masters, Doctorate
U.S. Citizen required: Candidate needs to be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship. Unless the below requirements are met:
- 1) Pursuing Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Engineering (CE) degree at Masters or PhD level OR 2) Pursuing BSEE or BSCE with 5 years of applicable work experience and position for which they're being considered requires the same.
- Tl will not sponsor foreign nationals for non-immigrant or immigrant work unless these requirements are met.
- If an individual has an H-1 B visa from another employer, must be at least 18 months left before it expires from the time they would report to work
Other visa that is acceptable? See above note for additional details (F-1 visa)
The SHPE Foundation Scholarship application includes all of the following:
- Online Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarship Certification Form
- Personal Statement (Which can be completed online as part of online application)
- Recommendation Letter
The applicant must submit the application materials as a single, complete package postmarked by May 1st 2013. No materials will be accepted by fax or email