Northrop Grumman Scholarships
Merit-based scholarships awarded, in the amount of $5,000 to undergraduate students, who demonstrate both significant motivation and aptitude for a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be an freshman, sophomore or junior.
- Be enrolled full-time (12 hrs undergraduate) during the academic year at an accredited university in the United States.
- Major in computer engineering, computer science electrical engineering, software engineering or systems engenieering.
- Attend one of the following institutions: Alabama A & M University, Auburn University, California Institute of Technology, California Polytechnic State University-SLO, California State Polytechnic University-Pomona, California State University-Long Beach, California State University-Northridge, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Florida Institute of Technology, George Mason University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Howard University, Johns Hopkins University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Morgan State University, North Carolina A & T State University, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Ohio State University, Pennsylvania State University, Prairie View A & M University, Purdue University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Rice University, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rutgers University, San Diego State, University, Stanford University, The University of Texas at Austin, University of Alabama at Huntsville, University of California-Berkeley, University of California-Davis, University of California-Irvine, University of California-Los Angeles, University of California-San Diego, University of California-Santa Barbara, University of Central Florida, University of Colorado – Boulder, University of Colorado - Colorado Springs, University of Florida, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland-Baltimore County, University of Maryland-College Park, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of Pittsburgh, University of Southern California, University of Utah, University of Virginia, University of Wisconsin-Madison or Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.